Arindam of Being Arindam has thoughtfully awarded my blog the One Lovely Blog Award. I’m so grateful for his continued recognition and appreciation. If you haven’t read Arindam’s blog, I would encourage you to do so. He handles his topics with sensitivity and insight and is always a pleasant read.
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other newly discovered blogs.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
The 15 blogs I pass the One Lovely Blog Award on to are:
- Mortal Hearts with Immortal Souls
- Julia’s Place
- The Bard on the Hill
- Joy in the Moments
- Mystical Tidbits
- Daniel Blaga
- Inside Out Café
- Cereal with a Fork
- I Choose How I Will Spend the Rest of My Life
- Living Life in Glorious Color
- An Evil Nymph’s Blog
- Robotic Rhetoric
- Sake White
Here’s your Award! Enjoy!