I’ve been so fortunate to be blessed with appreciative readers. I’ve been nominated for two more Versatile Blogger Awards and one One Lovely Blog Award. I have been very slow in posting my gratitude for these nominations and for that I have to apologize to the nominators. Our less-than-lovely internet has been less than cooperative and is an on-going repair in progress. It makes the necessary clicking and posting to respond to these awards extremely difficult to downright impossible. So again, I apologize for not giving due recognition in a timely manner and I hope you will forgive me. It’s somewhat cooperative tonight so I’m going to respond to at least one of these tonight.
I have to give a warm and hug and deep thank you to Michele of Words of Compassion, Creativity & Knowledge for passing the One Lovely Blog Award on to me. If you’ve not visited Michele’s blog, please do. She’s a soulful and graceful spirit who has opened her life and her journey to include anyone who wishes to share it with her. Her words are heartfelt, sincere and moving and I’m deeply honored that she’s chosen MoonLightened Way as one of her nominees. Thank you so much, Michele!
Now, in keeping with the rules of the One Lovely Blog, here is what I have to :
- Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
- Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
- Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
- Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
- Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
1. What is your favorite colour?
Blue, lavender, green, blush… I can’t settle on just one!
2. What is your favorite animal?
I love animals. I guess if I have to choose a companion animal it would be a dog or a horse.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
5. What is your favorite pattern?
Anything natural and calming.
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
Both! (You can see I’m not good at committing to just one thing…)
7. What is your favorite number?
8. What is your favorite day of the week?
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What’s your passion?
Writing. Meditation. Self realization. Cooking. Oh, and sleeping.
The blogs I’d like to pass this award on to are:
Heartwinds by Linda Willows – Linda’s blog is simply an inspirational work of art.
Allaboutlemon – There is always something intriguing and interesting going on in this blog. It’s refreshing and always different, like a multi-dimensional vacation.
Namaste Consulting, Inc. – This blog is like a spiritual spa treatment for the soul.
If you’ve already received this award, just know I think you’re deserving of another one! And thanks again so much, Michele. Your recognition is very deeply appreciated.