The subject this week is “dreams”.
I am rabid about writing challenges. They pull me out of my comfort zone and make me explore different facets of my muse. There are a lot of writers out there reading this right now and I challenge you to write a 10-word story. Here are the rules:
- It will be exactly 10 words.
- It will be a complete story with a beginning, a middle and an ending.
- It will be in context to the subject each week.
- A new challenge will be posted every Wednesday and the deadline will be the following Tuesday at midnight wherever you’re living.
- Post your 10-word story in the comments of each week’s challenge and feel free to comment on each other’s.
If you are a blogger, post your entry on your blog and reference The 10-Word Challenge. Also, be sure to include a link to your blog when you post your story in the comments. Let’s have some fun! Spread the “word”.
Add this image to your blog with a link to the 10-Word Story Challenge page!
My 10-Word Story entry this week is:
He awoke into a dream of waking and fell asleep.