Welcome to week #3 of the 10-Word Story Challenge. I’m inviting anyone and everyone to participate.
This week our kitchen has been besieged by baby Asian house geckos so I have lizards on the brain. I’ve caught 3 just today! Hence, the subject this week is “… lizard(s)…” The rules are simple:
- It will be exactly 10 words.
- It will be a complete story with a beginning, a middle and an ending.
- It will be in context to the subject each week.
- A new challenge will be posted every Wednesday and the deadline will be the following Tuesday at midnight wherever you’re living.
- Post your 10-word story in the comments of each week’s challenge and feel free to comment on each other’s.
Post your 10-word story below in the comments and be sure to comment on your favorites! More about the Challenge here.
Let’s have some fun!
Here’s my entry for the week:
Hurry! Scurry! Tails wriggling in a flurry as lizards flee.