I am delighted to share that Moonlightened Way has received the Blog of the Year 2012 Award. This honor was bestowed by Ganesh of Known is a Drop, Unknown is an Ocean. If you haven’t visited his blog, please do. It’s jam-packed with insightful information from spirituality to health. Thank you so much, Ganesh!
The rules for this award are:
The following is the rules for this nomination…
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join the award’s Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience if you choose to
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
- Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
- Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
- When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
- There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
- This means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
My nominations for this award are:
Congratulations to you all! You deserve it!