I am delighted to share that Moonlightened Way has received the Blog of the Year 2012 Award. This honor was bestowed by Ganesh of Known is a Drop, Unknown is an Ocean. If you haven’t visited his blog, please do. It’s jam-packed with insightful information from spirituality to health. Thank you so much, Ganesh!
The rules for this award are:
The following is the rules for this nomination…
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join the award’s Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience if you choose to
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
- Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
- Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
- When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
- There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
- This means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
My nominations for this award are:
Congratulations to you all! You deserve it!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing the award!
Thank you too!
Congrats Jean! You deserve it!!
Thanks for your kind words. All the very best!!! 🙂
You’re most welcome, Ganesh. I meant them. 🙂
Congratulations! Sounds like a special award to me!!! I love reading your blog and am grateful for the award as well. Thank you so much!!! Blessings
You’re very welcome and very deserving! Enjoy!
I am…. 😀
Congratulations Jean! And thanks for nominating me!
I will blog about this, though not immediately 🙂
You are welcome! I love your blog. I understand about taking some time to respond. Nothing to worry about. 🙂 And thank you too!
🙂 :} 🙂
Hi, Jean, you can add another star 🙂
Pingback: Happy Blogiversary to Me | Joy in the Moments