Dear Kitty. Some Blog has been so kind to nominate Moonlightened Way for the Thank You Award.
It’s such a delight to be appreciated! So a million thank-you’s back to you!
The rules of this award are:
1. As usually a big thank you and a link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Mention 5 things you would like to do with your life, no matter how mad or tame.
3. Nominate six bloggers, link to them and say why they have left their mark on you. Hence the name “The Thank You Award”.
4. Let them know.
5. Say a big THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ON WORDPRESS!!
Five Things I Would Like to Do:
1) Inspire someone.
2) Finish and publish at least one novel. (I have drafts, but… meh.)
3) To know that I’ve in some way made a difference for the better in this world.
4) Make friends with my own mind.
5) Visit Ramana Maharshi’s ashram.
The Blogs I Nominate:
The Bard on the Hill – Dennis’s blog has led me to some of the most beautiful poetry in which I find my own inspirations.
Known is a Drop, Unknown is an Ocean – I enjoy the like-mindedness of this spiritual blog. A wonderful source of information and inspiration.
Joy in the Moments – Charissa’s blog has been an inspiration to me as a writer. It was because of Charissa that I pursued my first self-publishing venture! Her blog is both informative and whimsical.
I realize this list is truncated but I haven’t been devoting as much time to blogging and I’m a little behind.
Thank you again and thank you to WordPress.